Commercial Construction Plumber
* Are you a Commercial Construction Plumber with great skills?
* Do you like a rapid growth / fast paced environment?
* Do you like working for an industry leader?
* Would you like to work in a company with a positive work environment and a great team culture?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on. Our Brewer Commercial Construction Plumber position may be just right for you.
Working at Brewer Commercial Services…
Our Brewer Commercial Constructions Plumber position will help you:
* Use and grow your commercial plumbing skills to further your career.
* Progress personally and professionally in a skilled commercial plumbing team-oriented environment.
* Contribute to a rapidly growing business.
Brewer Commercial Services is part of the family of Brewer Companies – providing plumbing services to new construction, commercial and residential customers as well as residential air conditioning services. With nearly 200 employees, we provide service to customers large and small. We have locations in Phoenix and Tucson areas and planned expansion in many areas of the Southwest.
Brewer Commercial Services, a leader in Commercial plumbing, is seeking highly motivated individuals for our Commercial Construction Plumber position. This position includes focus on the following areas:
* Fully skilled in all aspects of commercial pluming construction including:
– Blueprint reading and comprehension.
– Tenant Improvement (TI) work on existing commercial buildings.
– Plumbing construction for new commercial buildings.
– Major re-pipe and renovation skills.
– Tilt-Ups new construction.
– Pipe removal, repair, fitting and all aspects of pipe work.
– Boiler removal and replacement.
* Ability to problem solve when solutions to difficult problems are not readily apparent.
* Communicate directly and effectively with customers on commercial applications.
– Communication skills to comfortably deal with all types of customers under sometimes difficult situations.
– Ability to fully explain work in progress and completion timeframes.
* Manage a jobsite and work in progress.
* Track and stock inventory of parts.
* Complete accurate billing and invoicing.
This Position Also Requires…
* Demonstrated success with a company completing tasks on time and meeting deadlines.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of effective commercial plumbing practices.
* A customer Construction focus, both for internal and external customers.
* Effective verbal communication skills.
Benefits of this Position…
* A stable, team focused environment.
* Great pay, equivalent to experience.
* Paid vacation and holiday pay.
*Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance.
* Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds.
* Travel directly to jobsite…. Meetings and travel to home office is very minimal.
* A great team culture and work environment.
How to Apply…
Resumes submitted to Brewer Commercial Constructions are screened by real people with experience in selecting the best candidates for successful careers.
Apply to this position by sending your resume and current pay rate directly to this Craigslist posting.
You can also apply by walking into our Phoenix office anytime between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm at:
Brewer Commercial Constructions
20601 N 19th Ave, Suite 150
Phoenix AZ 85027
* Brewer Commercial Constructions is an equal opportunity employer.
* Brewer Commercial Constructions participates in E-Verify and require appropriate hiring documentation.
* Brewer Commercial Constructions maintains a drug-free environment and require drug testing as a condition of employment.