Commercial Service Plumber
- Are you a Service Plumber with great skills?
- Do you like a rapid growth / fast paced environment?
- Do you like working for an industry leader?
- Would you like to work in a company with a positive work environment and a great team culture?
- Would you like a company vehicle for you to drive from home to your jobs with all fuel and maintenance provided?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on. Our Brewer Commercial Services Plumber position may be just right for you.
Working at Brewer Commercial Services…
Our Brewer Commercial Services Plumber position will help you:
- Use and grow your commercial plumbing skills to further your career.
- Progress personally and professionally in a skilled commercial plumbing team-oriented environment.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing business.
Brewer Commercial Services is part of the family of Brewer Companies – providing plumbing services to new construction, commercial and residential customers and residential air conditioning services. With nearly 200 employees, we provide service to customers large and small. We have locations in Phoenix and Tucson areas and planned expansion in many areas of the Southwest.
Brewer Commercial Services, a leader in Commercial plumbing, is seeking highly motivated individuals for our Commercial Service Plumber position. This position includes focus on the following areas:
- Fully skilled commercial plumber including work with jobs such as heavy industrial, restaurant, hotel, apartment, hospital and other applications.
o Pipe removal, repair, fitting and all aspects of pipe work.
o Boiler repair.
o Project work such as Tenant Improvement (TI) construction work.
o All other aspects of commercial plumbing.
- Ability to problem solve when solutions to difficult problems are not readily apparent.
- Communicate directly and effectively with customers on commercial applications.
o Communication skills to comfortably deal with all types of customers under sometimes difficult situations.
o Ability to fully explain work in progress and completion timeframes.
- Manage a jobsite and work in progress.
- Track and stock inventory of parts.
- Ability to clear insurance screening with an acceptable driving record.
- Maintain vehicle, equipment and tools. All maintenance and fuel costs paid by Company.
- Complete accurate billing and invoicing.
This Position Also Requires…
- Demonstrated success with a company completing tasks on time and meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of effective commercial plumbing practices.
- A customer service focus, both for internal and external customers.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
Benefits of this Position…
- A stable, team focused environment.
- Great pay, equivalent to experience.
- A company vehicle for your use to and from jobs with plumbing supplies included. Fuel, maintenance and insurance for the vehicle are all included.
- Paid vacation and holiday pay.
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance.
- Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds.
- A convenient north central Phoenix location – Easy warehouse access and close to major freeways.
- A great team culture and work environment.
How to Apply…
Resumes submitted to Brewer Commercial Services are screened by real people with experience in selecting the best candidates for successful careers.
Apply to this position by sending your resume and current pay rate directly to this Craigslist posting.
You can also apply by walking into our Phoenix office anytime between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm at:
Brewer Commercial Services
20601 N 19th Ave, Suite 150
Phoenix AZ 85027
- Brewer Commercial Services is an equal opportunity employer.
- Brewer Commercial Services participates in E-Verify and require appropriate hiring documentation.
- Brewer Commercial Services maintains a drug-free environment and require drug testing as a condition of employment.